Join.me Download

Home >>Networking >> Join.me
Join.me 1.18.0.189Author by LogMeIn, Inc.(Freeware)
DOWNLOAD

Join. me is a networking application. It is used for screen sharing, Internet calling, chatting, online meetings and presentations of up to 10 persons. There are many networking applications that are providing good services Join. me is one of them it is very easy to use and small size application. When Join.me apps starts very little and classic interface appears on the desktop and does n, t put pressure on system resources. After connecting the Join.me's server start and join icons show on desktop. To start a Join.me meeting run its apps and click on start green icon after a little while a multi-digit code like this 342-456-986 show in its interface sent that code to your recipients via email and start the meeting session. Join.me basic version is free but a free account is necessary. Through Join.me there are two methods to join a meeting first, participant on a PC or Mac should use modern browsers go to Join.me website and type the multi-digit code or personal link in the meeting box. Second, Download Join.me apps and run it and type multi-digit code in the meeting code box and start a meeting session. It enables its users to start a meeting from their IPad or join a meeting their from their mobile devices.

Trusted Technology:

According to LogMeIn Join. me is a simple and elegant, yet powerful tool that anyone can use, making individuals, teams and business stronger. Best of all, Join, me is built by LogMeIn whose powerful platform securely connects millions of people to their devices, data and apps every day.

Personal Password:

As Join. me is a networking application it allows you to send unlimited files to your friends and others.It is also a smart tool for chatting and unlimited PC to PC calling with friends and coworkers. One of the best feature of Join. me is share control this feature allows you to share your mouse and keyboard to some one for technical support through internet distance is not matter.

Installation:

Join. me installation is very easy after downloading just click on run, it installs after a little while.

Features:

  • Easy to use and small size application.
  • Join.me allows 10 people join a meeting at a time.
  • You can send a file to any single Join.me meeting participant.
  • join a meeting from your mobile devices, or start a meeting from your IPad.
  • Call into an audio conference from your computer using free voice over IP (VoIP) technology.
  • Share your Desktop screen with your friends or family members.
  • Join. me basic version is free only email is required.
  • It allows you to share your mouse and keyboard with any person for technical support.

Screens:

Join.me Join.me Join.me Join.me
NameJoin.me
AuthorLogMeIn, Inc.
License.Freeware
File Size16.1 MB
RequirementsWindows Xp, Windows vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
LanguageMultiple Languages
comments powered by Disqus